Going on Holiday? We all know how exciting it is to start planning and packing for our well-deserved holidays. However, in all the excitement we can forget the smaller items which can make our holiday that little bit easier and ultimately more relaxing. It is more often than not cheaper to buy the basics at home before you go away, so be prepared and save yourself some pennies.
We've done the hard work for you so you don't overlook those important items. Please see our list below of the minimum things you should take on your travels:
- Antisickness Tablets- Kwells and Kwells Kids
- Suncream- high SPF factor and high UVA rating
- Insect Repellant- Mosi-Guard which is natural and super effective
- Insect Bite Cream- Hydrocortisone cream or Anthisan
- Antihistamines- Piriton available as liquid (for children) or tablets
- Indigestion Remedies- Gaviscon or Zantac tablets
- Handover Cures- Berocca
- Diarrhoea Medication- Imodium
- Travel Adaptor
Most importantly your PASSPORT. Dont leave home without it!!!
Botterills Pharmacy, 94 Queens Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5LE. (Directly Opposite Lidl). 02476 384837. Monday- Friday 09:00- 18:00